It’s all done!
it doesn’t have a thermometer because I accidentally stepped on it and it broke =( I’ll be getting another one tomorrow and start the cycle.
Close up of the bridge and some of the Anubis plants.
The Java Fern. It’s a bit spotty but I’ll let it sit for a few days before I determine if I keep it or throw it out.
And the betta hammock. It’s the only plastic thing there and I’m a little annoyed that it’s plastic. I’ve seen many people use it in their tanks so I trust it for now.
I can’t wait to get my betta fish and set him up in the tank. It’s just for him and it’s going to feel so big for him. So excited.
- digourgrave13 likes this
- carrionaway likes this
- ms-ashri likes this
- shadylex reblogged this from memoryblocks and added:
- laprasreptilesandstuff likes this
- pooperscoopin reblogged this from shadylex and added:
- mandokamuscular likes this
- memoryblocks reblogged this from shadylex and added:
- memoryblocks likes this